Thursday, June 16, 2011

TR9: On the road again....

Tonight I hit the road, first time since the cold and the partied out weekend.  It felt good to run, but didn't have the time or stamina for the full four respiratory wise.  Not to mention on the days I work, I just don't eat enough to have the fuel to run at night. I feel out of energy and pushing a jog stroller didn't help. 

I also blew through the first mile and then had to run back...both ways in 12 mph winds.  Don't get me wrong, it felt good, but a jog stroller is kinda like a sailboat, catching wind and pushing me in the wrong direction.  Occasionally, on the way back the WNW would shift and let me feel more N than W,which gave me a little push, but for the most part it was much more W than N, which hampered my progress both ways.

So, was this run perfect or "great" no.  But was it forward motion in a faster pace than a walk...yep.

http://runkeeper.com/user/clyoungsey/activity/39714345

No comments:

Post a Comment