Monday, June 6, 2011

Back on Track, First Brick Workout Tomorrow

I am putting it out there in cyberspace that I am committing to doing my first multisport workout tomorrow. I have been avoiding the pool like the plaque because a) it is diefferent and new b) I didn't have the equipment (which I am getting today) and c) had no time without kids (we won't even get into the undesireable view of me in a one-peice suit). Tomorrow, the trifecta of excuses is done-so. I will have the time, equipment AND now accountability so I will do it.

I am planning a 3 mile run followed by a swim session in the endless pools at the college. Now that I have publicly announced that, I have to do it. Today, I start the insanity of getting the house ready for the dual birthday parties we will be doing on Saturday. I forsee me doing enough house/yard work to be equivilent to running a half-marathon calorie wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment