Saturday, January 1, 2011

TR2: Rehydrate and sweat out alcohol

Run 2 down... 1/1, 2.5 miles.

Time/Pace:  Total time, with warmup and cool down 35 minutes

            Mile 1:  10 minute pace       (with the wind)
            Mile 2: 10  minute pace (into the wind) 
            Mile .5:  10 minute pace (with and into the wind)

Weather:

11 am
Cloudy
37° F
Cloudy
Feels like: 27
Chance of Precipitation:  10%, Dry, no rain or sleet
Winds:  From WSW at 17 mph (it was much less when I went out at 9:00...and I chose my route to minimize them.  Running with the wind was a breeze...literally.
Insights:  Despite the poor choice of overindulging a little on NYE, I was up and ready to take advantage of the promise of lower winds and more moderate temperatures at 7:30 am...a time that I would have had to get up at anyway due to little boys who don't sleep in ;)  Proud that there was NO WALKING once again, which is quite amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment