Friday, January 14, 2011

Crazy Momma has a crazy leg!

So I was having this very odd numbness and tingling in my right leg.  I must admit, it stressed me out.  I am in this thing mentally (which I think is the hardest part) and I felt like my body was failing me!  Ugh.  So, bound and determined to keep in it, I made appointments galore. 

This morning I went to the chiro...my knee was out of wack.   He adjusted it and I instantly felt better.   I am pretty good now, but I went to dr this afternoon and he referred me to a PT who specializes in sports training for a gait analysis and to see if I need orothotics for my nearly flat feet :)  It appears that it should be fixed without too much issue, but may require new shoes...again.  :)

But the one thing my sports injury orthopedic doc did say is:  "don't quit running"  so I am up for going tomorrow morning...praying for 30's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment