Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Not a Resolution...It's a Mission!

This was the title of an email that I received.  Fitting, I should say.  I took this as a sign from the fitness gods and jumped on the elliptical for some cardio training.  The modified novice half marathon training regimine calls for CTX (cross training, not contraction) of 30 minutes on one of the off running days.  My email messenger made me do it today in addition to what I have scheduled on Wednesday ;)

This is what my indoor recordings of miles will look like as I do them (this was on my elliptical and is in strides, with about 2000 steps in a mile, that is roughly 2 miles)


For those betting dimes on me, this doesn't count, it's just a bonus based on a message to me sent by the fitness gods...

No comments:

Post a Comment