Thursday, January 6, 2011

TR4: Small town crazy

So, I went to the little gym in our town to pound out my 2.5.  Feeling energetic and ready.  Perfect running breakfast:  2 slices light wheat with peanut butter and coffee.  Ready mentally...and then...get in, as I am coming in the last person is leaving...there is no one working there, despite it being working hours.  Long story made short, she called the owner, the owner got me a punch card, but it was well, crazy.

Said owner talks to me while I am running.  I had to finish before I could do paperwork.  I could not mess with my flow.  It's hard to get started sometimes, I can only imagine what it would be restarting!

I again, forgot to take a camera...but this place is a come when you want, we trust you 24 hours small town gym, so I can take a pic not feel too stalkerish.

I nailed down 2.5 miles with warm up (4min) and cooldown (2min) in about 32 minutes...not bad if I do say so myslef.  Feel awsome now.

No comments:

Post a Comment