Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PT Update

So the weird numbness isn't 100% better, but it is less frequent and it actually seems better with exercise than without.  The PT's stance is, if it doesn't make it worse, go for it.  I am going to attempt to start adding some real runs just so I can see what happens.  I don't want to be deemed "better" then I go out and it starts right back up after run one.  I am thinking I need to ask about the orthotics thing too.

One great thing is that my foot/ankle flexibility has markedly improved.  She said guestimating without measuring, I am now at about 10-12, from a +2 (no flexibility whatsoever)  so that really is good news.  My posture has improved immensely, I am much stronger core-wise, I just wish the numb thing would go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment