Saturday, February 12, 2011

PT Update: I love my PT

I am more firm of a believer that certain people are in our lives for a reason.  Today's person was my PT.  She is roughly my age, has kids, close to the age of mine, runs through injury and is currently training for our local half.

Talking to her was exactly what I needed today, after letting doubt creep in and be self-defeating yesterday.  She was nothing less than uber-supportive of my training, saying this was a bump in the road, not an end.  She has some debilitating injuries that she just knows how to train around...stuff that doesn't ever really heal...and she can run halfs and tris...so what am I griping about?  Heck, she even offered to run with me (despite the fact that I am way slower than her)  I may take her up on that in a week or so...

This is her jeep by the way...talk about a badge of honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment