Saturday, February 5, 2011

TE15: mach for babies, run for wine...lol

This morning, I had no desire to exercise.  I had to force myself to get started...I literally said "I don't want to do this"  But, this may be a bad confession...but I really wanted wine tonight.  So, the first 2 minutes were rough...but then I got into it.  And I just kept going..and going...till I got all 5 in.  More than I have ever done before.  ever.

But the best part about today, was that I (with very cautious optimism) am feeling better...you know, like normal.  There may be hope yet.  The only thing that keep resonating in my mind is...doubt.  I remember reading the passage of RLAM where Dimity was traveling to the marathon she trained for (mainly on the bike) and the feeling of doubt creeps in.  I am there.  Is the training I am doing actually equivilent to what I should be doing?  So I am thinking, because I haven't really been released for the training needed for this is to embrace a training method they mention in the book, which is close to the one I have been following, but it is a run/walk program.  That way I am training for the right distance still, but still listening to the docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment