Thursday, February 10, 2011

TR16, 17: who says all dirty words have 4 letters?

DOUBT...five letters.  My run on Monday was the best I have had in weeks..you know since the numbness.  However, the craptastic way I felt after pt, which usually makes me feel me amazing, another story.  My back was killing me, which is a completely new, but unrelated thing.  On Monday, I felt amazing.  Like I was better.  Then Tuesday, the numbess returned..like a biotch.  I am so tired of just being not normal.  The doubt creeps in...should I be doing this and can I do it? (Not to mention calculating if I can do it in the allotted time in a walk/run combo and googling run/walk training)  Damn you, doubt.  A dirty, five letter word.

So I took Tuesday off and hit the elliptical at night.  Wednesday was a CT/elliptical day as well.  Today, I split my workout:  2 miles running (which also felt good and made me feel good afterward) and 2 miles on the elliptical.  Both went well.  I have more pt tomorrow, with may fave pters.  So hopefully I will be returning to the better like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment