Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TR19: Hot Three...

Today, I took advantage of the offer of a child-free run from Mom.  It was great.  Of course, it was later than I normally would have went, which of course made it hotter, but still got it done.  Followed by 15 minutes of lap swimming.

So I have a few observations from my run today:

Despite the fact it said 71* running at 12:40 is not for me.  Holy hotness. 

Athens, a small (redneck/hillbilly infested) blinker town, has no GPS signal (missing sections of my map showed me this)

I run so I can look like something a redneck/hillbilly might want to say "G Damn" to...yes, I guess he liked my Cw-X... lol  Only in small town USA would a shirtless dude working on a roof cat call loud enough that said small town can hear it....all over the town!

My runkeeper app went in and out so many times, it shows 3 separate entries on my activities page.  So I had to manually map it...here it is:

http://runkeeper.com/user/clyoungsey/activity/43226437

Note:  Corner of North B Ave and E Mill - catcall location


No comments:

Post a Comment