Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TR30: Dedicated to Rhonda

Yes, I am crazy...and I love it.  I am so crazy that I decided to snap a picture of me at mile 3...I was getting all slap happy because of endorphins, Rhonda's crazy faves and the fact that I know they have a closed system tv camera going and I was sure I was a silly one to be watching...lol

So another crazy similarity of Rhonda and I, we like to show off for old men (or in my case, any audience) and we both lip sync on the treadmill...yes, crazy.  I also do some almost Jersey Shore-ish fist pumping when the song gets me going or I hit a milesone...yep.  crazy.

Another?  She wears fall off my ass capris and I wear these show off my ass tight as hell compression capris.  It was hot in the gym, I was at that point the only one there, and I said, what the hell.

Guess that is why I get a shirt that says I am a crazy preemie mother runner...

In short, 5 miles on the mill.  All thanks to Rhonda's jams.  And if you think I am trying to step it up a little by going for 5, I just thought that is what I was supposed to... :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, we got the crazy down pat!! Yeah, I'll throw the occasional fist pump or right hook, whatever I'm feeling, lol! I think the plan said 4.5, so between us both we averaged it out.....you are just an over achiever : )

    ReplyDelete