Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TE/R39: I RLAM today...

RLAM stands for Run Like A Mother..  What does a mother run like?  Like you have to schedule your run around everyone else's sechedule, like you have to squeeze in a run when you can, not when you want to, when you have to bargain to get running time, or today's challenge...when you have a sick kid for the 6th day in a row (3 for each kiddo) and you are trying to not get sick yourself (as you have the first 1/2 marathon less than 2 weeks ahead of you) and you have to split a training session between your elliptical because you have to and the road because you want to.

I did 50 minutes on the elliptical while Gunner (the sick one now) napped and then did another 2 on the road while he chilled in the jog stroller (it was above 40 for the first time in like a week or two, so with the weather shield, I think we were ok) so I got my time in today.

I have a scratchy throat, so I am oding on vitamin C and green tea, hoping it passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment