Thursday, April 14, 2011

20 pounds in 20 weeks

Rhonda and I are up to it again.  She said she wanted to loose 20 lbs before our next half marathon, which is on September 24, 2011.  That gives us roughly 20 weeks at a pound a week.  She thinks that it will help with speed.  I am sure she is right, if you weigh less it will take less to move it, right?  Makes sense.

So we are doing the pound per week challenge.  Tuesday (?) was weigh in day and now we move forward.  I am excited, because if I can use her to motivate me to do a half marathon, this challenge will be cake.

We are now linked on myfitnesspal.com and app, so we will be checking in on each other's progress...let the fun begin!

I like Rhonda am not a huge fan of publicly announcing weight, but I will post about my losses and hopefully not gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment