Thursday, August 11, 2011

TR 26: CW-X = damn!

Momma had some time sand kids and she put it to good use.  House cleaning, car cleaning, and RUNNING. 

Ok, so I got my grove on.  It was under 70* (perfect running weather) with a little breeze that felt ohhh sooo good.  Put on an old jersery style top and my trusty stand-bys...cw-x capris and my brooks.  Nothing special...I promise.  I threw on my GOTR Bondi Band (upside down and all) and hit the road.

See?  Told you.  Why I even mention this is because at mile marker 4.00, a couple of dudes in a car, yell Damn!  Note, this is the second Damn! in less than a month.  Both times, I was wearing my CW-X, theory:  CW-X = Damn!  lol.....

But this run felt GOOD.  I was hitting it, going great, then about mile 5.5 the toe thing happens.  My middle toe on my right foot just kills.  I haven't figured it out yet...but I will.

Cliff Notes Version:  7 miles, 1:10 time, damn good run...and cat called.  What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment